We will need an invite to your Developer Accounts so that we can submit the store's apps on your behalf.
Apple's processes tend to be a bit complex in their effort to keep things legit and free of fraud. That's also where their reputation lies.
There are two types of Apple Developer Accounts:
- Individuals or sole proprietors/single person businesses. Apps are listed under the developer's personal name.
- Organization Account. Apps are listed under the organization's legal entity name. Companies and educational institutions must provide a D-U-N-S Number (available for free) registered to their legal entity during the enrollment process.
For individual accounts, you will have to give us access to the Apple App Store Connect website and setup Apple Developer Account. Apple App Store Connect is the site where we need to upload screenshots and store descriptions, and communicate with Apple.
To send the invite:
- Log in to App Store Connect.
- Select "Users and Access"
- Click on the "+" sign under iTunes Connect users and beside Users to add, well, users!
- Fill in the Details:
First Name: Vajro
Last name: Team
Email ID: [email protected]
- Click Next
- Select "Admin" as Role
- Then click on Invite button to invite us
Note: Once you sent the invite, please do contact us using the chat button for Apple Developer Account setup.
Once the Apple Developer Account setup is done we would be app to upload the app in one business day. Apple would take 24-48 hours to approve the app in the App Store.
To invite Vajro to your Apple developer Account(Organization account)
- Go to: https://developer.apple.com/account/
- Log in using your Apple Developer Account.
- Click Overview in the left plane.
4. Then click on People in the right plane and click on Go to App Store Connect button (Can't find the People section? Please contact us using the chat option at bottom left of the page.)
5. Click on "+" symbol and enter the details as shown in the below image.
6. Once it's done, click on "Invite" button.
Once you have sent the invite, we would accept it and proceed to upload the app in one business day and Apple would take 24-48 hours to approve the app in the App Store.